Wild Air Cooling is a great solution for those seeking the following benefits.
Objectives of temporary cooling solution at the site (Wild Air):
- Controlling the humidity and high ambient temperatures found on-site during the peak summer months.
- Interior design/finishing works require a consistent room temperature in order to cure correctly, without damage and the resulting double work.
- Sustaining activity on-site during the building closure phase; consequently the increase of humidity and indoor air temperature levels.
- Accommodating Wild Air system components at a busy site due to space limitations.
- Matching the sub-schedules that may pop up before or while the system starts.
- The flexibility of maintenance schedules and operation team response at the site.
- Catering to the needs of temporary cooling using rental chillers while new equipment is arriving as per project schedule.